More Than a Phone System
More than just a business phone system, Switchvox is an award-winning IP PBX that delivers powerful Unified Communications tools, mobility applications, and robust calling features. Unique to Switchvox, all features are included for one low price, allowing your business to maximize return on investment. Your business can take advantage of:
- Switchboard. Control calls and call queues with a click with the switchboard.
- Call Reporting and Analytics. Utilize call data to improve training and customer experience.
- Support Available 24/7. Receive award-winning support based in the United States.
- Mobility. Never miss a call with softphones for iOS, Android, and Desktop.
- Business Tool Integrations. Easily connect business tools like CRMs to improve efficiency.
Deployment Types That Are Right for Your Business
- On-Premise: Enjoy full control over your Switchvox phone system with all hardware installed on-site.
- Cloud Hosted: Take advantage of a fully managed solution for a low monthly price with Switchvox Cloud.
Complete your solution with a wide range of hardware and accessories offered by Sangoma, designed to provide the tightest possible integration with Switchvox. This includes:
- Award-winning IP Phones: Enjoy crystal-clear audio on a range of affordable high definition IP phones designed for plug-and-play provisioning with Switchvox.
- Session Border Controllers (SBCs): An SBC is the standard for complete VoIP security, and Sangoma SBCs offer the tightest integration with Switchvox, offering the ultimate security for your network.
- Cloud Services: Most businesses deploy their phone systems with SIP trunks instead of legacy PSTN phone line trunks, and businesses that still rely on their fax machines need a reliable fax over IP service when moving to VoIP. Along with hosted phone systems, Sangoma has the perfect cloud service for any deployment.
- Cards, Gateways, and Other Telephony Hardware: Whether you need to extend the life of an aging phone system, connect legacy equipment to a VoIP network, or connect a VoIP phone system to legacy infrastructure, Sangoma offers all the telephony hardware your business needs to complete your solution.