Managed Service Desk
Delivered and Supported by The Amaral Group.
As a leading technology provider, The Amaral Group provides an affordable, scalable, quality-driven service desk that enables businesses to lower operating expenses while providing their end-user customers with an outstanding support experience that uses all three communication channels: phone, chat and email. This means that our customers can receive 24/7 technical support from ITIL-certified, frontline-support technicians without draining their own resources.
Amaral Group’s Service Desk resolves a majority of incidents on the first call, allowing you to focus on your core business. You can also choose from phone, email and chat support options to best fit your business’ needs.
First Contact Resolution (FCR) success rates are determined by usage percentage levels. For resolvable incidents with defined scripts, Amaral Group Service Desk resolves 80 percent of support calls at the first level.
Average Speed of Answers (ASA) ensures call and chats will be answered within 60 seconds or less with an 80 percent success rate.
Quick and Easy Onboarding
Our trained onboarding specialists will set up a meeting with you to understand the goals of your business and the needs of your customers.
They will quickly develop a customer profile to provision world-class support, including ticketing procedures, escalation practices related to private label requirements, and a personalized customizable greeting.
North America or Off-shore
- 8-5 or after hours, including weekends
- Multi-lingual and multi-regional support
Special Service Options
- Use your existing contact number, or receive a new dedicated toll free number.
- A personalized greeting option
Your Trusted Partner
- Your customers are in good hands with The Amaral Group, awarded a top 50 spot in Ingram Micro’s SMB500 three years in a row with over 18 years of experience.
- Our ITIL-certified support team ensures a service-desk standard of excellence.
- Amaral Group’s service infrastructure provides a platform for growth.
- Delivered and supported by Amaral Group, an SMB500 company
- Quick response, one-call resolution targeted for 80 percent of incidents
- ITIL-certified staff
- 24/7/365, 8-5 and after-hours support options
- Support for Microsoft Office 365 CSP customers
- Two-way PSA integration with ConnectWise and Autotask
- Phone, email and chat support options
- Permission-based remote view and control
- Self-service portal allows incident tracking and status
- Remote support and reporting tools
- Monthly performance reporting
Questions about Getting Started?
Contact your sales rep or account manager at The Amaral Group TODAY!
Phone: 617.440.7900 x250
The Amaral Group: 2400 Massachusetts Avenue, Suite 1 Cambridge, MA 02140